Saturday 31 May 2008

Skitch

I've been trying out a useful little app called Skitch. Essentially it's a screen capture tool combined with a light drawing package backed up by a web based sharing service.

It's very easy to use and I've found it coming in handy more and more as capturing elements of the screen is simplicity itself and you can easily annotate them and simply drag them off to the desktop to use elsewhere or post them to the web and send people the link.

It's currently in beta but I haven't had any stability problems with it so I'd suggest giving it a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a very cool tool. I'm using snag-it now, but "Skitch" sounds liek it might be a better alternative. Please post if you have any problems with it.

Whisperin Al said...

Will do.